Blended and online learning strategies are transforming the way biomedical science classes are taught. Inspired by how BEST members are using online tutorials in their classes we’ve put together a downloadable guide that will help you get started, whether you’re starting with one of the hundreds of tutorials in our Courseware catalogue or developing your own resource.
The guide covers:
- adapting a lesson from the Courseware catalogue,
- tips for storyboarding and learning design,
- an introduction to the Smart Sparrow platform,
- adding common question types with worked examples,
- including image-based questions in your lesson,
- sourcing images online to complement your lesson, and
- lesson deployment and reviewing learning analytics.
If you have any questions about anything covered in the guide you can contact me at email@example.com.